Bridgehampton Union Free School District is located in the Southampton area in Suffolk County, New York (United States). It is the only district school which is providing education to the students from grade Pre K to 12.
Bridgehampton Union Free School Holidays 2020-2021
There is two sports team in the district school from which one is Killer Bees and other is a basketball team which has also won nine state championships. In the current scenario, students are mostly enrolled in playing football at Hampton. As the high school of Bridgehampton Union Free School District is of very small size due to which it is offered that the high school should be closed instead students should be sent to the adjacent high schools.
Bridgehampton Union Free School District is one of the reputed public school located in New York City, it is an above average school with approx 206 students enrolled in it. The student-teacher ratio of the school is 6:1 which means that for every 6 students there is one teacher to teach them. According to the test scores of state, there are around 55% of students who are proficient in Mathematics while the rest 45% of students are good at reading.
Bridgehampton Union Free School Calendar 2020-2021
From the enrolled student, there are around 74% of students belongs to the minority while among the entire population around 57% of students are based on the economically disadvantaged background. In the national rankings of 2019 Bridgehampton school was remain unranked. The current superintendent of the district school is Robert Hauser and according to the data of 2007 – 2008, there were around 131 students enrolled.
Here we are providing the calendar for Bridgehampton Union Free School District Calendar for the coming session of 2020 to 2021. In this calendar, you will get all the details related to the classes and holidays going to fall in the current semester. Let’s begin with the list :
Bridgehampton Union Free School Terms 2020-2021
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|First day of class commencement||4 September 2020|
|Labor Day||2 September 2020|
|Rosh Hashanah||30 September 2020||1 October 2020|
|Yom Kippur||10 October 2020|
|Columbus Day||14 October 2020|
|Veteran’s Day||11 November 2020|
|Thanksgiving break||27 November 2020||29 November 2020|
|Winter Break||23 December 2020||3 January 2021|
|Martin Luther King’s Day||20 January 2021|
|Mid-winter break||17 February 2021||21 February 2021|
|Spring break||6 April 2021||10 April 2021|
|Good Friday||10 April 2021|
|Memorial Day||25 May 2021|
|Last Day of school||26 June 2021|