Tipton County Schools Calendar- Tipton County Schools is a school district located in Tipton County, Tennessee. The district serves approximately 11,000 students in grades K-12. The district has twenty-eight schools: eighteen elementary schools, six middle schools, three high schools, and one alternative school.
The district’s mission is to provide a quality education for all students. The district’s vision is to be a world-class school system that prepares all students for success in college and careers.
- Alden central school district calendar
- Bellmore Merrick central high school district calendar
- Bloomfield central school district calendar
- Central Islip public school calendar
- East Rochester union free school district calendar
- Central square school district calendar
- Geneva city school district calendar
- Princeton university calendar
- Baldwinsville central school district calendar
- Auburn enlarged city school district calendar
- Caltech academic calendar
- Gates chili central school district calendar
- Dartmouth college calendar
- Cornwall central school district calendar
The Tipton county schools Holidays 2023-2024 Calendar is a great way to keep track of your child’s school schedule. It is easy to use and helps you stay organized. You can also use it to find out about school events and activities.
Tipton County Schools Calendar 2023-2024
The Tipton county schools tn holiday calendar include days off for students and staff for Thanksgiving, Winter Break, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and Spring Break. The district also has a half-day for parent-teacher conferences and a day off for Good Friday.
The school board approves the calendar each year. The superintendent said they try to keep the calendar the same from year to year, but sometimes have to make changes due to state testing or other factors.
The district has about 10,000 students in 14 schools. Most of the schools are in Covington, with two in Atoka and one each in Brighton and Munford.
|August 7||Monday||First Day for Students First Day of 1st 9 weeks|
|September 4||Monday||Labor Day|
|October 6||Friday||Last Day of 1st Nine weeks|
|October 9-13||Mon-Fri||Fall Break|
|October 23||Monday||Elementary P/T Conferences|
|October 24||Tuesday||Middle School P/T Conferences|
|October 26||Thursday||High School P/T Conferences|
|October 27||Friday||Inservice Day|
|November 2||Thursday||Parent-Teacher Conferences|
|November 20||Monday||Inservice Flex Day Thanksgiving Break|
|November 21-24||Tue-Fri||Thanksgiving Break|
|December 20||Wednesday||Abbreviated Day for students and teachers Last day of the 2nd 9 weeks|
|December 21||Thursday||Inservice Flex Day|
|December 22-Jan 3||Fri-Wed||Winter Break|
|January 3||Wednesday||Inservice Flex Day|
|January 4||Thursday||Inservice Day|
|January 5||Friday||Inservice Day|
|January 8||Monday||Students Return First day of 3rd Nine weeks|
|January 11||Thursday||Parent-Teacher Conferences|
|January 15||Monday||Dr. Martin Luther King Day|
|January 18||Thursday||High School P/T Conferences|
|January 22||Monday||Middle School P/T Conferences|
|January 23||Tuesday||Elementary P/T Conferences|
|February 16||Friday||Abbreviated Day for students and teachers|
|February 19||Monday||President’s Day|
|March 15||Friday||End of 3rd Nine Weeks|
|March 18-22||Mon-Fri||Spring Break|
|March 25||Monday||First Day of 4th Nine weeks|
|March 29||Friday||Good Friday|
|May 23||Thursday||Abbreviated Day for students and teachers Last day of 4th Nine Weeks|
|May 24||Friday||Administrative Day|
Tipton County Schools TN Holidays And Breaks
The Tipton County School system offers students and families a variety of holidays and breaks throughout the year. Here are some of the benefits of taking advantage of these opportunities:
1. Quality time with family and friends: Spending time with loved ones is one of the best parts of any break or holiday. This quality time can be used to catch up on life, bond over shared interests, and just relax together.
2. Recharge and reset: Holidays and breaks offer a much-needed opportunity to recharge both mentally and physically. From getting a good night’s sleep to enjoying our favourite foods, these respites can help keep us refreshed and ready to take on whatever comes next.